Please take a moment to read the copyright notice. It is important.
You may use the materials on this site for educational purposes only, as long as the following are observed.
1. Ask permission FIRST.
2. No materials may be mass (re)produced for commercial gain.
3. No materials may be (re)published in any other form. This means that you must NOT re-post any documents on other web sites. This is a direct violation of intellectual proerty rights and will result in termination of access.
4. Any material republished on any other site must be removed immediately.
5. Any materials used in class MUST credit the source fully.
6. No complete or partial material may be passed off as someone elses work (plagiarized).
7. It is understood that the copyright to all materials on this site is maintained by Adrian Dingle.